Eurasian integration: human capital
1. "HERALD Russian open Academy"
The following questions are submitted for discussion of the conference:
- Eurasian integration: ideological and institutional field, political practice;
- National interests, supranational identity;
- Interethnic relations. Dialogue. Policy;
- Priorities of foreign policy activity of the Russian Federation on realization of national interests;
- Strategic partnership between the European Union and Russia. Building four common spaces (economy; internal security and justice; external security; science and education);
- Strategic partnership between Asia and Russia;
- Socio-cultural field in the integration;
- Public health, physical education and sport-integration dialogue: victories and defeats;
- Science and education to improve the quality of Human life, socio-political integration: benefits and risks.
The conference proceedings will be published in the Bulletin of the East Siberian open Academy.
Keywords: The journal of @Vestnik VSO Academy", publications, a scholarly conference, Eurasian integration